Psytrance DJ – Producer – Promoter – The Underground Club Zone Radio Show
Latest Psytrance Video Mix
The Latest Weekly Release of The UnderGround Club Zone Psytrance Radio Show hosted by Dj Phill Archer ” FRACTAL FiLL ” coming to you live every week on DMT -FM
Does Music Affect Your Mood?
New research shows that even sad music can lift your mood, while other studies suggest music can boost happiness and reduce anxiety.
From the drumbeats of our ancient ancestors to today’s unlimited streaming services, music is an integral part of the human experience.
Researchers have pondered the possible therapeutic and mood-boosting benefits of music for centuries.
The research involved three surveys of more than 2,400 people in the United Kingdom and Finland, focusing
on the emotions and memorable experiences associated with listening to sad songs.
The majority of experiences reported by participants were positive.
About FRACTAL FiLL
FRACTAL FiLL started out in York (UK) as a Bedroom Vinyl Dj late 80’s, Got into the Rave culture found my home in Techno music for a year or so. Dj´d in mostly in Bars and Events and Pirate Radio. Got invited to a Psytrance event by a promoter and found it was totally amazing and I knew instantly I had found my home
- Scientists have started to examine whether “magic” mushrooms can help in the fight against obesity
- Up to 9% of LSD and psilocybin users report reoccurring effects after drug has worn off
- Trancentral weekly new Psytrance releases 6/12/2022
- CYBERPUNK REMASTERED 2 – SATURDAY 24 SEP 22
- CYBERPUNK REMASTERED I – FRIDAY 23 SEP 22