Psytrance DJ – Producer – Promoter – The Underground Club Zone Radio Show
Latest Psytrance Video Mix
The Latest Weekly Release of The UnderGround Club Zone Psytrance Radio Show hosted by Dj Phill Archer ” FRACTAL FiLL ” coming to you live every week on DMT -FM
Does Music Affect Your Mood?
New research shows that even sad music can lift your mood, while other studies suggest music can boost happiness and reduce anxiety.
From the drumbeats of our ancient ancestors to today’s unlimited streaming services, music is an integral part of the human experience.
Researchers have pondered the possible therapeutic and mood-boosting benefits of music for centuries.
The research involved three surveys of more than 2,400 people in the United Kingdom and Finland, focusing on the emotions and memorable experiences associated with listening to sad songs. The majority of experiences reported by participants were positive.
About FRACTAL FiLL
FRACTAL FiLL started out in York (UK) as a Bedroom Vinyl Dj late 80’s, Got into the Rave culture found my home in Techno music for a year or so. Dj´d in mostly in Bars and Events and Pirate Radio. Got invited to a Psytrance event by a promoter and found it was totally amazing and I knew instantly I had found my home
- Magus - The Music That Never Was
- Psytrance video: Sheyba - Trance Africa Express
- Psytrance video: Astrix - Optical Vibes
- Bliss on Azax in Round 2
- Psytrance video: Magus - Tura Buna Ce
- Solar Tech experience Solar Waves 2
- Psytrance video: Etnica - Trip Tonite
- 2009 Pisces watching Geomagnetic TV
- Psytrance video: Total Eclipse - Can't do that
- So, You’re Thinking of Doing Psychedelics?
- Protests at DEA for Medical Psilocybin Lead to Arrests
- Moments Of Isolated Reflection With Simon Posford (Shpongle) [Interview]
- The Relationship Between Psychedelics and Consciousness
- MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD could save the health care system millions of dollars, study suggests